Earth Day 2010
It seems to me that Earth Day is a time for us to get out there and show our Pagan pride. This year marks the 40th anniversary of Earth Day. On April 22nd, regular people will get together, rally for change, plant trees, and celebrate the home we already know to be glorious! This is our opportunity!
Great Earth Day Activities
- Do a Spiral Dance, ritual, or raise energy for healing the Earth.
- Go to an environmental rally or event. Find a local one here.
- Plant a tree, start a garden, or adopt a new pet.
- Donate money to a charity that supports the environment.
- Make a commitment to purchasing Earth Friendly and Green products in the coming year.
- Get your Pagan friends together and have a picnic in the park, then clean up litter!
- Do a good deed for a neighbor.
- Raise awareness for pressing Earth-related issues in your neighborhood.
- Spend some time out in nature, perhaps by visiting a National Park.
Remember that anything you put out will be returned three-fold or more. Money is a form of Earth energy, and can get powerful things moving if we spend it thoughtfully. Adding your energy and support to our Mother Earth in any way you can will certainly benefit all life on our planet.